Obama gave an interview with “El Pistolero” radio show and it was featured on Univision.
We Are America
About FIRMThe Fair Immigration Reform Movement (FIRM) is a national coalition of grassroots organizations fighting for immigrant rights at the local, state and federal level. Learn more about who we are.
Get the Standing FIRM Feed
Crossing BordersClick to download "Crossing Borders," a curriculum on building relationships across differences, from our friends at the Black Organizing Project.
Tag CloudAction Actions Black Brown and Beyond Border Broader Social Justice Civic Participation Comprehensive Immigration Reform Detention Editorials Elections enforcement FIRM Spotlight hate crimes Hate groups Health Care Immigrant Rights Immigration Blogs immigration news International Immigrant Rights Local Immigrant's Rights May 1 political nominatiosn Press Release Raids Resources State Level Immigrant's Rights Uncategorized Updates Worker's Rights Youth
- New Wave of Local Intiatives Seek to Restore Trust Damaged by DHS Arizona Style Policies, Push Back Against Secure Communities Program
- National Organizations Announce Record Latino Voter Mobilization Effort
- Supreme Court Says Yes to Racial Profiling
- Obama Administration Makes Dream Come True for DREAM Students
- Latino and Immigrant Leaders, Attorneys and Advocates Say Implementation of Prosecutorial Discretion Policy is Failing
- Prosecutorial Discretion in the News
- Activists Press US Gov’t on Processing of Immigrant Families
- Family Unity Waiver Must be Implemented Fairly to Keep Families Together
- FIRM Says Proposal to Keep Families United While Processing Immigration Paperwork Must be Implemented
- States Introduce Fewer Immigration Bills
- Reform_Immigration_FOR_America on Facebook